The Associated Research 5400DT HypotPLUS is a dielectric withsand and ground continuity test system.
Associated Research 5400DT Features
- Solid State Electronic Voltage Control
Provides smooth voltage control without the use of typical variable transformers which induce noise and spikes into the output test voltage
- Electronic Ramping
Electronically generates a linear voltage rate of rise while maintaining a stable sine wave output
- Post-Test Current Sensing System
Ensures the item under test is properly connected and voltage is correctly applied
- Electronic Line & Load Regulation
Maintains output voltage at a steady level even when input voltage or load varies
- and more . . .
Associated Research 5400DT Specs
- 0 to 5KVAC, 20mA hipot tester
- 5002D High Current Ground Bond Continuity Tester
- 3 to 30amp output.
- Ramping, line/load regulation
- remote I/O
- dwell timer
- digital metering
- audio/visual failure detector