The Associated Research 7704 provides 500 VA AC Hipot, 6 kV DC Hipot, and Insulation Resistance and Ground Bond tests in a single DUT connection. The 7704 can be used as a bench-top instrument or as a PC controlled system. It features an easy-to-use interface and is equipped with advanced features such as our patented SmartGFI® safety circuit and our patented Ramp-HI and Charge-LO systems. It is best suited for 500 VA applications that also require multiple electrical safety tests to be performed through a single DUT connection.
- Patented SmartGFI® safety circuit protects the operator from shock hazards
- 50 memories that can be stored and recalled. Multi-function models include 8 steps per memory
- Patented RAMP HI and CHARGE LO systems for more effective DC Hipot testing
- 500VA models available for Higher Current Hipot test applications
- Up to 20 kV AC or DC Hipot testing for manufacturers with higher voltage testing requirements
- RS-232 or GPIB automation interfaces available. Use your own software or our stand alone test software
- 4 wire measurement and milliohm offset for accurate Ground Bond test results