The Fluke 743B does the work of several tools – sourcing, simulating and measuring pressure, temperature, and electrical signals in one rugged, hand-held device. For documentation, the 743B automates calibration procedures and captures your data. It helps you meet rigorous standards like ISO 9000, FDA, EPA and OSHA regulations. The 743B has a PC interface that lets you download procedures, lists, and instructions created with software or upload data for printing, archiving, and analysis. With its expanded memory, the Fluke 743B can hold a full week of calibrations and procedures.
- Measure volts, mA, RTDs, thermocouples, frequency, and ohms to test sensors, transmitters and other instruments
- Source/simulate volts, mA, thermocouples , RTDs, frequency, ohms, and pressure to calibrate transmitters
- Power transmitters during test using loop supply with simultaneous mA measurement
- Measure/source pressure using any of 29 Fluke 700Pxx Pressure Modules
- Measure and source with one compact, rugged, reliable tool
- Create and run automated as-found/as-left procedures to satisfy quality programs or regulations. Record and document results
- Use many features like autostep, custom units, user entered values during test, one-point and two-point switch testing, square root DP flow testing, programmable measurement delay etc.
- Bright white display. Read both sourced and measured parameters.
- Multi-lingual interface
- Handling of fast pulsed RTD transmitters and PLCs, with pulses as short as 1msec
- Standard delivered with DPC/Track Sample software. Compatible with many Asset Management software packages