The Beamex MC5 Fieldbus Calibrator is a combination of a multifunction calibrator and a fieldbus configurator. The MC5 is a compact, easy-to-use and field compatible calibration solution that offers a lot of functionality. The fieldbus functionality of the Beamex MC5 includes reading the digital output of the fieldbus transmitter, changing the configurations of transmitters and transmitter trimming. Calibrating fieldbus transmitters with the Beamex MC5 requires only one person and the calibration results are automatically documented.
- Modular design allows configuration based on your needs
- Capabilities for pressure, temperature, electrical and frequency signals calibration
- Internal and/or external pressure modules
- Field compatible, IP65-rated dust and waterproof casing making the MC5 suitable in environments subject to wide temperature ranges
- Documenting – communicates perfectly with calibration software
- HART® communication
- Foundation Fieldbus H1 or Profibus PA communication