Fluke 741B Documenting Process Calibrator
The 741B does the work of several tools – sourcing, simulating and measuring pressure, temperature, and electrical signals in one rugged, hand-held device. For documentation, the 741B automates calibration procedures and captures your data. And, of course, it helps you meet rigorous standards like ISO 9000, FDA, EPA and OSHA regulations.
The 741B is the choice for plants that use standard company worksheets and that make reports in the shop. It has storage capacity for a day's calibration and measurement data. When you're back at the shop recall the data on screen to fill out calibration forms.
Fluke 741B Features:
- Measure volts, mA, RTDs, thermocouples, frequency, and ohms to test sensors, transmitters and other instruments
- Source/simulate volts, mA, thermocouples , RTDs, frequency, ohms, and pressure to calibrate transmitters
- Power transmitters during test using loop supply with simultaneous mA measurement
- Measure/source pressure using any of 29 Fluke 700Pxx Pressure Modules
- Measure and source simultaneously with one compact, rugged, reliable tool
- Create and run automated as-found/as-left procedures to satisfy quality programs or regulations. Record and document results
- Use many features like autostep, custom units, user entered values during test, one-point and two-point switch testing, square root DP flow testing, programmable measurement delay etc.