This product has been discontinued.
View the Keysight E5071C ENA Vector Network Analyzer, 9 kHz - 20 GHz
The 8753E RF Network Analyzer, 30 kHz to 3 or 6 GHz provides all the performance and productivity features to simplify and speed your component measurements in the 30 kHz to 6 GHz frequency range. Its new processor makes measurement and data-transfer speeds up to seven times faster than the previous model. Overall throughput is enhanced by new features such as simultaneous four parameter display and adapter-removal calibration. An integrated, synthesized source provides up to 10 mW of output power (100 mW for Option 011), 1 Hz frequency resolution, and linear-frequency, log-frequency, listfrequency, CW, and power sweep types. Three tuned receivers allow independent power measurements or simultaneous ratio measurements over a wide dynamic range of 105 dB at 6 GHz (with Option 006 frequency extension) or 110 dB at 3 GHz (standard). The integrated test set allows you to measure transmission and reflection characteristics of a device to 6 GHz, without a frequency doubler.
The 8753E network analyzer features two independent measurement channels. You can choose to display any combination of reflection and transmission parameters, in magnitude, phase, group-delay, Smith-chart, polar, SWR, or time-domain formats. Softkeys let you quickly access measurement functions, and you can view results in overlay or split-screen format on the LCD color display. A VGA-compatible output has been added to drive larger external monitors for optimum viewing. The Keysight 8753E RF Network Analyzer was previously manufactured as the Agilent 8753E RF Network Analyzer which replaced the HP 8753E Network Analyzer.
- 30 kHz to 3 or 6 GHz frequency range
- Integrated S-parameter test set with solid-state switching
- Up to 110 dB dynamic range
- Fast measurement speeds, data-transfer rates, and instrument-state recalls
- Large color LCD display with VGA output for external monitors
- Display all four S-parameters at the same time
- Save/recall instrument states and data to built-in floppy-disk drive
- Optional time-domain and swept-harmonic measurements
• Option 002 - harmonic measurement capability For measuring swept second and third harmonic responses. Option 006 extends harmonic measurement capability to 6 GHz.
• Option 006 - 6 GHz frequency extension Provides source and receiver operation to 6 GHz. Do not order
• Option 010 - time-domain capability For viewing reflection and transmission responses in time or distance domain.
• Option 011 - deletes built-in test set Removes test set components and allows direct access to the source output power and the R, A, and B receiver inputs via type-N female connectors. Source start frequency is limited to 300 kHz for units that do not have Option 006.
• Option 014 - configurable test set Adds SMA connectors on front panel for access to various source output and receiver input signal paths, including direct access to receivers. When jumpers are in place, the analyzer performs like a standard 8753ES except that maximum source output power is reduced by 2 dB.
• Option 075 - 75-ohm impedance Replaces the standard 50 ohm test set with a 75 ohm test set. Test ports are 75-ohm type-N female connectors.
• Option 1D5 - High-stability frequency reference Provides improved frequency accuracy over time and with temperature variation.
*Option 11: Removed Internal S-Parameter Test Set