The 8753E RF Network Analyzer, 30 kHz to 3 or 6 GHz provides all the performance and productivity features to simplify and speed your component measurements in the 30 kHz to 6 GHz frequency range. Its new processor makes measurement and data-transfer speeds up to seven times faster than the previous model. Overall throughput is enhanced by new features such as simultaneous four parameter display* and adapter-removal calibration. An integrated, synthesized source provides up to 10 mW of output power (100 mW for Option 011), 1 Hz frequency resolution, and linear-frequency, log-frequency, listfrequency, CW, and power sweep types. Three tuned receivers allow independent power measurements or simultaneous ratio measurements over a wide dynamic range of 105 dB at 6 GHz (with Option 006 frequency extension) or 110 dB at 3 GHz (standard). The integrated test set allows you to measure transmission and reflection characteristics of a device to 6 GHz, without a frequency doubler.
The 8753E network analyzer features two independent measurement channels. You can choose to display any combination of reflection and transmission parameters, in magnitude, phase, group-delay, Smith-chart, polar, SWR, or time-domain formats. Softkeys let you quickly access measurement functions, and you can view results in overlay or split-screen format on the LCD color display. A VGA-compatible output has been added to drive larger external monitors for optimum viewing.
- 30 kHz to 3 or 6 GHz frequency range
- Integrated S-parameter test set with solid-state switching
- Up to 110 dB dynamic range
- Fast measurement speeds, data-transfer rates, and instrument-state recalls
- Large color LCD display with VGA output for external monitors
- Display all four S-parameters at the same time
- Save/recall instrument states and data to built-in floppy-disk drive
- Optional time-domain and swept-harmonic measurements