The 8990B RF Peak Power Analyzer, 160 MHz specializes in the measurement and analysis of RF pulses. The 8990B achieves 5 ns rise/fall time (with the N1923A/N1924A wideband power sensor), the fastest overall rise/fall time in the peak power measurement market, allowing R&D engineers and technicians to capture shorter pulse measurements with high accuracy during the module design, verification and troubleshooting process.
The 8990B comes with two RF channels and two video channels and measures the dynamic or time-dependent aspects of RF and microwave power. With the 8990B’s sampling rate of 100 MSa/s, R&D engineers get the high resolution they need to detect abnormalities in a signal trace for design improvement.
- 160 MHz video bandwidth
- 100 MSa/ sec continuous sampling with >1500 readings/ sec
- Frequency range of 50 MHz to 40 GHz (sensor dependent)
- Fast System Rise/ Fall time of 5nsec
- 15 measurement parameters: Rise time, fall time, pulse width, duty cycle, PRI, PRF, Peak, average, peak-to-average ratio, CCDF and etc.
- Automated delay measurement, automated droop measurement, pulse spacing measurement
- Multi-pulse analysis (with option 8990B-1FP or N6903A)
- Power-added efficiency (PAE) measurement