The N1924A sensor is the first to provide internal zero and calibration by integrating a DC reference source and switching circuits into the power sensor. This feature eliminates the multiple connections associated with using an external calibration source, thus minimizing connector wear, test-time and measurement uncertainty.
Keysight N1924A Features
- Zero and calibrate while connected to the DUT
- -35 dBm to +20 dBm wide dynamic range for peak power measurements
- Calibration factors, linearity, temperature and bandwidth correction data stored in EEPROM
- Precision 2.4mm connector as standard
- Sensor cable fixed to sensor. Available cable lengths are 1.5m (5ft) and 3m (10ft)