The Keysight E4418A is a low-cost, high-performance, single-channel, programmable power meter. It is fully compatible with the 8480 series and the E-series power sensors (except the E9320A family). Depending upon which sensor is used, the E4418A can measure from -70 dBm to +44 dBm at frequencies from 100 kHz to 110 GHz.
Designed for bench and automatic test equipment (ATE) use, the E4418A makes fast (up to 200 readings per second with E-series sensors), accurate and repeatable power measurements.
Keysight E4418A Features
- Fast measurement speed (up to 200 readings per second, over the GPIB, with E-series sensors)
- Speed improvement of x2 using the 8480 series power sensor (compared to 437B)
- No range-switching delays with 8480 series sensors, and only one fast-range switch point with E-series sensors
- High-resolution display with backlighting for a wide viewing angle of displayed data
- Save and recall of up to 10 instrument states
- GPIB connector for remote control of all functions
- Code compatibility with 437B
- Conformity to CE and CSA standards
- For complete details, click on the Data Sheet link