The E4438C 6 GHz ESG Vector Signal Generator incorporates a broad array of capabilities for testing both analog and digital communications systems. Flexible options provide test solutions that will evaluate the performance of nearly all current and proposed air interface standards. Many test functions can be customized to meet the needs of proprietary and other nonstandard wireless protocols as well.
You can configure your instrument to address a wide variety of tests-from altering nearly every aspect of a digital signal or signal operating environment, to creating experimental signals. This flexibility, along with an architecture that accepts future enhancements makes the E4438C ESG vector signal generator an excellent choice for wireless communications system testing now and in the future.
Keysight E4438C ESG Features
- Expandable architecture
- Broad frequency coverage
- Choice of electronic or mechanical attenuator
- Superior level accuracy
- Wideband FM and ΦM
- Step and list sweep, both frequency and power
- Built-in function generator
- Lightweight, rack-mountable
- 2-year calibration cycle
- Broadband analog I/Q inputs
- I/Q adjustment capabilities and internal calibration routine
- Excellent modulation accuracy and stability
- Coherent carrier output up to 4 GHz