The Keysight E8267D PSG vector signal generator is an integrated microwave vector signal generator with I/Q modulation up to 44 GHz. It features an advanced wideband internal baseband generator capable of flexible arbitrary waveform playback or sophisticated real-time signal generation.
The E8267D PSG also has a built-in wideband I/Q modulator that delivers up to 2 GHz RF modulation bandwidth and is a perfect complement to the Keysight N6030A stand-alone wideband arbitrary waveform generator for I/Q waveform simulations up to 1 GHz RF bandwidth. This groundbreaking integrated vector functionality, only available in the Keysight E8267D PSG, drastically simplifies the generation of complex modulated signals for design and manufacturing test applications in aerospace, defense, satellite communications, and broadband wireless.
- 250 kHz to 20, 31.8, or 44 GHz (.001 Hz resolution)
- +22 dBm @ 20 GHz and +18 dBm @ 40 GHz output power (typ)
- 160 MHz (extendable to 2 GHz) RF modulation bandwidth
Modulation and Sweep
- AM, FM, ØM, and pulse
- ASK, FSK, MSK, PSK, QAM, custom I/Q
- Step, list, and ramp sweep frequency and power
- Source control using PSA Series spectrum analyzer
Baseband Generation and Signal Creation
- Internal baseband generator (80 MHz RF BW): arbitrary waveform and real-time I/Q
- Compatible with wideband (1 GHz) N6030A arbitrary waveform generator
- Create reference signals: radar, multitone, NPR, custom modulation, WLAN, and more - Signal Studio
- Digital I/O, fading, and PC HDD waveform streaming - Baseband Studio