As part of the Sorensen SG Series
, the SGA250/20E-1DAA DC Power Supply is a high powered, programmable power supply designed for exceptional load transient response, low noise, and the highest power density in the industry. The power density is enhanced by a stylish front air intake allowing supplies to be stacked without any required clearance between units.
The Sorensen SGA250/20E-1DAA DC Power Supply (SGA = Sorensen General Purpose Analog), with its high performance power electronics, meets the need for simple front panel analog controls or external control. It provides essential features like 10-turn potentiometers for setting voltage and current, 3½ digit LED readout, plus front panel over-voltage protection (OVP) preview/adjustment and reset.
Sorensen SGA250/20E-1DAA Features
- High Power Density: Up to 5 kW
- Wide Voltage Range: Up to 250 Volts
- Low Current Range: Up to 20 Amps
- Fast Load Transient Response: Protection from undesired voltage excursions
- Low RMS and P-P Noise: Suitable for the most sensitive applications
- Parallelable up to 150 kW: Expandable as your requirement grows
- Modular Design: Upgradable for the ultimate in investment protection
- 16-bit Resolution: Optional IEEE-488.2 + RS-232C + Ethernet provides precise control