As part of the Sorensen SG Series, the Sorensen SGI600 600 Volt, DC Switching Power Supply is a general purpose power supply designed specifically for laboratory test and systems applications requiring variable DC sources with good ripple and regulation characteristics. This power supply is a constant current/constant voltage supply with an automatic crossover feature.
The SGI (Sorensen General purpose Intelligent) combines onboard intelligent controls with the outstanding power electronics common to all SG family supplies. These controls enable sophisticated sequencing, constant power mode and save/recall of common setups, making the SGI ideal for repetitive testing using complex or compliance waveforms. An impressive vacuum fluorescent graphical display in eight languages, context sensitive "soft" keys and front panel keyboard simplify programming of the SGI600.
Sorensen SGI600/17C Features
- Fast Load Transient Response: Protection from undesired voltage excursions
- Low Ripple and Noise: Suitable for the most sensitive applications
- Modular Design: Upgradable for the ultimate in investment protection
- Parallelable up to 150 kW: Expandable as your requirement grows
- Sequencing: Program custom waveforms
- Easy-to-read Fluorescent Display: SGI supports English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, and Korean languages
- 16-bit Resolution: Optional IEEE-488.2 + RS-232C or Ethernet provides precise control
- Ethernet Control: LXI Class C compliant communication with integrated web server
- Direct Relay Control: Control output and sense isolation relays, along with polarity relays. (Ethernet Option Only)
- Modular Design: Upgradable for the ultimate in investment protection.
Sorensen SGI600/17C Specs
||0 - 600
||0 - 17 Amps