The Tinius Olsen H5KT Benchtop Tester incorporates the latest advanced technology and quality engineering to give you the ultimate in durability, convenience, accuracy and ease of use. Powerful as a stand alone unit, the H5KT has capabilities that are enhanced by direct connection to a printer to produce a high resolution graph and comprehensive test report.
The H5KT has a robust control unit with a backlit LCD display that can be positioned for optimum visibility. Test parameters are set through this console and a real time graph is displayed on the screen during the test. The H5KT builds on the technology and quality engineering used in the S Series to give you the ultimate in durability, convenience, accuracy and ease of use. The H5KT has the same capabilities as the S Series, but at a reduced cost. We are able to reduce the cost of the machine by eliminating the display of the S Series and talking directly to a PC running out testing software.
Tinius Olsen H5KT Features
- PC control via high speed
- RS232 using ASCII mode and super high speed binary mode
- Machines are proof loaded to 200% of capacity
- Force accuracy of 0.5% of applied load across the load cell display range
- Built-in intelligent active force and displacement alarm system
- 32 bit precision motor controller
- Displacement resolution of 0.0001 mm (T series in binary mode)
- Speed resolution of 0.001 mm/min
- 150% mechanical overload capacity on each load cell
- 20% digital load tare while maintaining full load cell capacity
- Automatic motor drive alarms that monitor over/under voltage, current and temperature