The Dillon EDX-10T Dynamometer is a force gauge that features a 25,000lbf load capacity, 0.1% resolution/accuracy, and 500% overload. Dillon EDXtreme Dynamometers are designed to draw on the inherent strengths of premium-grade materials to achieve a 5:1 minimum factor of safety. Constructed of powder-coated aircraft-quality alloy steel, the Dillon EDX-10T offers the highest structural integrity of digital dynamometers. With user-defined functions and sophisticated communication options, the Dillon EDX-10T readily adapts to multi-tasking operations or multi-link systems capable of monitoring a series of critical stress points from a single location.
Improved radio performance to eliminate common interference plus dynamic monitoring and control functions, add to the advanced functionality of the EDxtreme electronic dynamometer. The Dillon EDX-10 has unmatched repeatability attained by needle bearings in shackle pinholes. Additionally, data from the dynamometer(s) can be downloaded to a PC via an RS-232 connection for compilation and analysis or to generate hard-copy printouts.
The Dillon EDX-10T is part of the Dillon EDXtreme Dynamometer Force Gauge series.
- High capacity models are constructed of powder coated aircraft-quality alloy steel
- Lower capacity models are powder coated aircraft-quality aluminum
- On board storage (accumulation lift and store, push button, and continuous)
- Allows the use of custom units of measurement along with multiple lines or reeving
- Programmable functions can correct for gravitational variations
- Wide-angle, backlit LCD provides improved readability over a wider viewing angle and low light conditions
- Powered by two easily accessible standard C-cell batteries
- LED light load alarm
||0.1% of capacity up to EDX-25T
|Peak Capture Rate
||-4° F to 158° F (-20° to 70° C)
||200% of capacity
|Standalone Battery Life
||128 x 64 dot-graphic LCD display
- Rubberized case protector sleeve
- Remote wall mount bracket
- Serial and remote cable assemblies