The Haefely PESD 3010 features a unique NO CONTACT detection circuit. During contact discharge tests, PESD 3010 continuously monitors if ESD pulses are really discharged to the EUT (Equipment under Test). In case of no contact to the EUT, the operator receives a warning message in the LCD display. This prevents the user from potentially wrong test results.
The Haefely PESD 3010 has a highly ergonomic design. This includes a firm handle that insures safe and comfortable operation under any circumstances, and dedicated, large conventional push-buttons for easy and convenient setting of all test parameters.
- IEC/EN 61000-4-2
- ISO/TR 10605 for Automotive Testing
- MIL 464 system requirements
- MIL 331B Fuse & Fuse components
- MIL 1542B space system facilities
- Many more international product standards