The E4413A formerly ECP-E26A is designed for use with the EPM and EPM-P series power meters for power measurements on CW signals from 50MHz to 26.5GHz.
The E4413A power sensor is a diode power sensors. It is intended for measurement of CW microwave power levels in a wide dynamic range from - 70 dBm to +20 dBm (100 pW to 100 mW). The E4412A measures at frequencies from 10 MHz to 18.0 GHz. The E4413A measures at frequencies from 50 MHz to 26.5 GHz. These are high- speed power sensors, and do not incorporate narrow- bandwidth averaging used in average- power sensors. Signals with digital, pulse, or other forms of amplitude modulation may introduce measurement errors. Multi- tone signals (containing multiple frequency components), or signals with significant harmonic content (> - 45 dBc) may introduce measurement errors at high power levels.
- Fast measurement speed, up to 400 readings per second with the.
- Wide dynamic range (-70dBm to +20dBm).
- Calibration factors stored in EEPROM.
- Excellent SWR for reducing mismatch uncertainty.
- Accurate calibration and traceability to NIST.
- Compatible with the EPM and EPM-P series power meters.
- Connector: APC-3.5mm (m).
||50 MHz to 26.5 GHz
||70 dBm to +20 dBm (100 pW to 100 mW)
||200 mW peak and 200 mW average (+23 dBm)