Megger’s automatic laboratory oil test sets perform accurate breakdown voltage tests on mineral, ester and silicon insulating liquids. Molded test vessels give repeatable results with lock in precision electrode gap setting adjustment wheels. The transparent, shielded lid and large test chamber enable easy access to the test vessel.
All three laboratory models are fitted with a 12 key alphanumeric keypad to facilitate entry of test ID, filenames, notes etc. Alpha characters are entered by repetitive pressing on a key, the same way as text is entered modern cellular telephones.
||0 to 60 kV rms maximum (30 kV - 0 - 30 kV)
||0 to 80 kV rms maximum (40 kV - 0 - 40 kV)
||0 to 100 kV rms maximum (50 kV - 0 - 50 kV)
Megger OTS60PB Features
- Test voltages : 60 kV, 80 kV and 100 kV
- Lock in precision oil vessel - lockable gap setting
- Flat electrode gap gauges that will not damage electrodes
- Automatic oil temperature measurement
- QVGA color display with backlight visible in sunlight
- Large, easy clean test chamber with oil drain
- High visibility test chamber
- Safe operation with dual redundant micro switch
- Intuitive user interface