IDAX 300 provides an accurate and reliable condition assessment of insulation in transformers, bushings, generators and cables. A system that maximizes the outcome of maintenance activities allowing for load and service life optimization.
IDAX 300 is smaller, lighter and faster than its predecessor IDAX 206. It maintains better accuracy and ability to provide reliable data using true DFR (Dielectric Frequency Response), also known as FDS (Frequency Domain Spectroscopy), without compromises. The state-of-the-art software makes testing both easier and faster, allowing transformer moisture assessment in less than 18 minutes.
IDAX 300 measures the capacitance and tan delta/power factor of the insulation between power transformer windings at multiple frequencies. Plotting the results as a curve makes it possible to assess the condition of the oil and solid insulation, assess the moisture level in the solid insulation and other potential insulation problems. The test can be performed at any temperature.
Megger IDAX300 Features
- Fast and accurate moisture assessment in power transformers
- Well proven technology; IDA/IDAX units have been in field use for more than 10 years
- Reliable results at any temperature
- Automated analysis of moisture content and oil conductivity — decisions at your finger tip
- True frequency domain measurement for highest noise immunity
- Performs non-intrusive insulation testing of transformers, bushings, cables and generators
Megger IDAX300 Specs
||90 – 265V AC, 50 / 60 Hz
||250 VA (max)
||335 x 300 x 99 mm (17.7 " x 6.3 " x 16.1 ")
ranges, 10 V
|0 – 10 Vpeak 0 – 50 mA peak
ranges, 200 V
|0 – 200 Vpeak 0 – 50 mA peak
||0.1 mHz – 10 kHz
||Windows 2000/ XP / Vista / 7
||Pentium 500 MHz
||512 Mb RAM or more