Hipotronics OC60D digital liquid dielectric test sets accurately and reliably test the dielectric strength of insulating liquids used in a wide variety of electric apparatus. The safe and easy operation has made Hipotronics OC series the industry standard for decades.
The OC Series is designed to meet testing specifications in all parts of the world and test cells are available for ASTM D877, ASTM D1816 and IEC 156. The rugged yet lightweight and portable design ensures years of trouble-free operation both in the field and in the laboratory.
The Hipotronics OC series has three preprogrammed rates of voltage rise and automatic termination of voltage upon sample breakdown. A digital memory kilovoltmeter automatically retains the breakdown voltage reading until it is manually reset.
Hipotronics OC60D Features
- Lightweight, portable design
- Rugged and reliable
- Output voltages to 60 kV or 90 kV
- Tests insulating oils per ASTM and IEC specifications
- Automatic HV shutdown at breakdown
- Digital memory kilovoltmeter
- Meter accuracy ± 2% F.S.
- One piece construction with safety interlocked HV section
- Test cells available for ASTM D877 testing, or ASTM D1816 & IEC 156 testing
- Multi-purpose - because of its compact design it's easily usable in the field as well as in the factory
- Sturdy and Reliable - The OC series of testers have a long and trouble free life; proven by over 40 years of industry wide use
- Safe and Easy - The interlocked HV section and the integrated controller allow your operators to test safely and easily
Hipotronics OC60D Applications
Testing of insulating liquids in: