Get fast, accurate metal alloy verification for manufacturing quality assurance with the Thermo Scientific Niton XL2100G Analyzer. Featuring a standard integrated camera for accurate positioning of the analysis area, the XL2 Analyzer provides immediate, nondestructive elemental analysis of alloy materials from titanium to nickel as well as tramp and trace element analysis. Lightweight, rugged handheld Niton XL2 Analyzers are well suited for a growing list of applications including scrap metal identification, mining and exploration, and lead screening for consumer and electronic goods.
Thermo Fisher Scientific Thermo Scientific XL2100G Features
- Point and shoot simplicity- very easy to use even by nontechnical personnel.
- Rugged design for real-world industrial environments.
- Nondestructive analysis with near instantaneous results.
- Sealed against moisture and dust.
- Ergonomically designed.
- Daylight-readable icons.
- Standard analytical range of up to 30 elements from sulfur to uranium.
- Color, touch-screen display.
- Integrated camera