Industries from mining and exploration to scrap metal recycling depend on fast, accurate elemental analysis. The Thermo Scientific™ Niton™ XL3t GOLDD+ XRF Analyzer provides reliable, real-time data for sample identification and positive material identification for even difficult-to-analyze light elements, without helium purging or vacuum pumps. The Niton XL3t GOLDD+ Analyzer delivers a feature-rich package enhanced with Geometrically Optimized Large Area Drift Detector (GOLDD™) technology for improved light element (Mg-S) analysis, the lowest limits of detection and fastest measurement times.
GOLDD Technology: When low detection limits and high sample throughput are critical, the Niton XL3t GOLDD+ XRF analyzer delivers measurement times up to 10-times faster than conventional Si-PIN detectors and up to 3-times more precise than conventional smaller silicon drift detectors (SDD) - without helium purge or vacuum. For further enhancing light element analysis, a helium purge option is available. Niton analyzers also feature the highest performance X-ray tube and speed detector available on the market.
Thermo Fisher Scientific Thermo Scientific XL3t GOLDD+ Features
- Standard analytical range: Up to 30 elements from Mg to U (varies by application).
- Most powerful x-ray tube on the market for handheld XRF analysis.
- Point and shoot simplicity- very easy to use even by nontechnical personnel.
- Rugged design for real-world industrial environments.
- Nondestructive analysis with near instantaneous results.
- Sealed against moisture and dust.
- Ergonomically designed.
- Daylight-readable icons.
- Incorporates multi-language options.
- Color, touch-screen display.