Quickly identify and quantify lead resulting from damaged exterior paint, residual contamination from leaded gasoline, a former pesticide application or by-products from an industrial process. Thermo Scientific Niton XLP 300A XRF Lead Paint Analyzer performs elemental analysis for residential lead paint testing and measure environmental contaminants in soil, sediment, dust, air and consumer goods, helping public health and environmental professionals pinpoint lead’s location, identify the sources of contamination and confirm that clearance criteria have been achieved after abatement.
Niton XLP 300A Features:
- Customizable data fields to enter sample location/condition and site conditions.
- A patented depth index to indicate whether lead is present on the surface or buried within the paint matrix.
- Dust Wipe Analysis mode analyzes dust collected on an ASTM-compliant towelette.
- Consumer Goods mode to screen for lead in accordance with the Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act (CPSIA).
- Point and shoot simplicity- easy to use by nontechnical personnel.
- Rugged design for real-world industrial environments.
- Sealed against moisture and dust.
- Ergonomically designed.
- Daylight-readable icons.
- Color, touch-screen display.