The Bruel & Kjaer 2270 Sound Level Meter and Vibration Analyzerhas generous hardware and software specifications creating an extremely flexible instrument to cover your current and future measurement and analysis needs. Ranging for example, from the traditional uses in assessing environmental and workplace noise to industrial quality control and development. The 2270 is a technological platform for realizing measurement applications in a compact and robust hand-held instrument.
All instruments come with the Sound Level Meter Software BZ-7222 enabled. This makes them modern Class 1 Sound Level Meters (SLMs).
Optional FFT Analysis Software BZ-7230 – analyze frequency using the Fast Fourier Transform (FFT) algorithm, the tool of choice for measurement and diagnostics of machinery noise and vibration. The frequency ‘profile’ of a machine is its fingerprint, revealing sources of noise and vibration and their paths to the measurement position. Useful in product development, troubleshooting, quality control and environmental noise measurements.
Bruel & Kjaer 2270 Features
- Large, dual-channel measurement, high-resolution, touch-sensitive color screen
- Data Storage on CF and SD plug-in memory-cards
- Standard USB and LAN computer interface
- Integrated digital camera for reporting
- Dynamic range in excess of 120 dB
- Broadband and spectral data can be logged to obtain a time history for analysis
- Sound recording of measured signal during all or parts of a measurement (Option)
- Timers for automatic start of measurement
- PC Software included for setup, archiving, viewing, export and reporting
- CCLD input for vibration or sound measurement
- Trigger input for remote measurement trigger and tacho signal
- Robust and environmentally protected (IP44)
Bruel & Kjaer 2270 Specs
All instruments come with the Sound Level Meter Software BZ-7222 enabled. This makes them modern Class 1 Sound Level Meters (SLMs) and fulfill the requirements of the latest standard, IEC 61672–1
and International standards ISO 7196:1995
, ANSI/ASA S1.4
, and S1.43
as well as earlier standards (see the specifications section for detailed compliance information).
Bruel & Kjaer 2270 Applications
- Environmental noise assessment and monitoring
- Occupational noise evaluation
- Building acoustic measurements
- FFT analysis of sound and vibration
- Noise reduction
- Product quality control
- Class 1 sound measurements to the latest international standards
- Real-Time analysis of sound in 1/1 and 1/3-octave bands (Option)
- Documentation of measurements using photo, text and voice annotations
- Documentation of measurements through recording of measured sound (option)