The B&K 2250 Class 1 sound level meter is the innovative, 4th generation, hand-held analyzer. The 2250 can host a number of software modules, including frequency analysis, logging (profiling) and recording of the measured signal. These are available separately at any time - or you can order it fully pre-configured.
The combination of software modules and innovative hardware makes the instrument into a dedicated solution for performing high-precision measurement tasks, in environmental, occupational and industrial application area. As a result, you get the functionality you need now, plus the option of opening up for more functionality later.
Bruel & Kjaer 2250 Features
- Single-channel input (microphone, accelerometer or direct signal)
- 3 Hz-20 kHz broadband linear frequency range with supplied microphone Type 4189
- 16.6 - 140 dB A-weighted dynamic range with supplied microphone Type 4189
- Rear panel:
- Socket for AC or CCLD input
- Trigger input for external trigger
- Output socket for generator signal
- Headphone output
- USB 2.0 (On-the-go) computer interface
- USB 2.0 host for connection to printer, GPS, weather station, modem
- LAN connection for internet access
- Plug-in rechargeable Li-ion battery (> 8h operation)
- Data storage on plug-in SD / SDHC memory cards
- Occupational noise evaluation
- Noise reduction
- Analysis of time histories for broadband parameters and spectra (logging)
- Documentation of measurements using test and voice annotations
- Real-Time analysis of sound in 1/1 and 1/3 octave bands
- Product Quality Control
- Documentation of measurement through recording of measured sound.
Bruel & Kjaer 2250 Specs
The Bruel & Kjaer 2250 can fulfill the requirements of the latest standard, IEC 61672–1
and international standards ISO 7196:1995
, ANSI/ASA S1.4
, and S1.43
as well as earlier standards (see the specifications section for detailed compliance information).