By combining a flexible AC power source with a high end power analyzer, the 15001IX system is capable of handling applications that would traditionally have required multiple instruments.
The sleek integrated approach of the 15001IX avoids the cable clutter that is commonly found in AC test setups. All connections are made internally and the need for external digital multimeters, power harmonics analyzer and current shunts or clamps is completely eliminated.
California Instruments 15001IX Features
- Single Box AC Power System. Combines AC & DC power source, digital scope and power analyzer in one instrument
- DC Output Capability Use same instrument for DC output
- 3000 VA to 15000 VA AC Power Levels Match power source and cost to application requirements
- Arbitrary Waveform Generator Test products for harmonics susceptibility
- Built-in DSP based Power Analyzer Performs voltage and load current analysis on all phases
- Programmable Output Impedance Simulate real-world line conditions
- High Crest Factor Capability Drives a wide variety of non-linear loads
- CE Marked Safe, reliable and consistent operation
California Instruments 15001IX Specs
||0 to unity at full output VA
|Peak Repetitive AC Current
||High Range: 288.0
Low Range: 330.0
||< ± 0.1% for 10% line change
||< 250 mVrms typ.
||< 20 mV
||depth: 0 - 10 %
||300 Vrms output to chassis
||AC, DC or AC + DC