Detailed analysis of Power Quality and/or Energy data from nearly any recent products from Dranetz. These are not just screen captures, this is advanced analysis of sample points recorded and saved by the Dranetz and presented in various forms including Time Plots, Event Lists and Event detail. Due to the advanced design of the Dranetz event database Time Plots and Event Detail graphs can be zoomed in to get to the real details information.
- A simple mouse click allows you to quickly scroll through data, zoom in on disturbances, trend data, filter events, evaluate statistics, and perform advanced harmonic and interharmonic analyses.
- The software has been optimized for speed and to accommodate large data sets.
- Flexibility has been integrated throughout the package—users can customize both appearance and behavior.
- Two versions are available—one for the everyday user (Pro), the second for advanced power professionals (Enterprise).
- Multi-functional Dran-View helps you make the most of complex data, so that you can spend time where it counts most—evaluating, troubleshooting and preventing power quality events.
DRAN-VIEW runs on your Windows operating system. The data file is read by the PC via memory card / reader or direct connect interface. Launch Windows and simply select File>Open and locate the data file you wish to analyze.
||Significantly faster waveform calculations and file loading
||Support for large data files. Effects file-compression (half-size of original data) when saving DV6 documents
|New User Interface
||Improved zoom and pan functions, drag and drop charts, insert pictures and photos, customize toolbars, and more
||Customizable report presentations and math functions in a wide variety of situations
||Has an unlimited Undo/Redo queue
|Built-in word processor
||Features an internal word processor. Edit reports as they are generated, embed text documents within Dran-View files, and more
|Improved scaling of harmonics
||Use separate harmonic scaling for voltage, current, and power parameters. For convenience, there’s only one setting across the document. Re-scales instrument as well as calculated harmonics.
|Improved Format Templates
||Format templates provide consistency in layout and format.
||Automatic updates available via Internet.
Enhancements for the Enterprise edition only:
- Presentation of up to 16 simultaneous data sets emanating from different instrument models. This allows comparison of data from different sources in the same chart. Performs mathematical calculations across sites.
- Supports an unlimited number of presentation aides such as charts, statistical tables, and phasors in each window.
- Uses simple, intuitive drag-and-drop function to manipulate screen items.
- Supports a Harmonics/Timeplots Calculator for all file types resulting in more accurate harmonic calculations, more parameter calculations, etc.
- Allows fast and painless creation of print-queues or restore program states.
- Features an improved point-and-click formula editor.
- Reads IEEE C37.111-1991/1999 COMTRADE and TXT/CSV data files.