Fluke 437 Series II 400Hz Power Quality and Energy Analyzer
Used Sales Price: $9755
The Fluke 437 Series II 400Hz Power Quality and Energy Analyzer, which is part of the Fluke 430 Series
of power quality analyzers, is designed specifically for the defense and avionics industries. Capable of measuring up to 400 Hz, the 437 II is a must-have for those working in submarines, aircrafts, and other transport applications.
- 400 Hz measurement: By increasing the power frequency to 400 Hz, transformers and motors can be much smaller and lighter than at 50 or 60 Hz, which is an advantage in aircrafts, submarines, space crafts, and other military equipment and hand-held tools. The 437 II model captures power quality measurements for these types of avionic and military systems.
- Power inverter efficiency: Simultaneously measure AC output power and DC input power for power electronics systems using optional DC clamp.
- PowerWave data capture: Capture fast RMS data, show half-cycle and waveforms to characterize electrical system dynamics (generator start-ups, UPS switching etc.).
- Energy loss calculator: Classic active and reactive power measurements, unbalance and harmonic power, are quantified to pinpoint the fiscal costs of energy losses.
- Troubleshoot real-time: Analyze the trends using the cursors and zoom tools.
- Highest safety rating in the industry: 600 V CAT IV/1000 V CAT III rated for use at the service entrance.
- Measure all three phases and neutral: With included four flexible current probes with enhanced thin flex design to fit into the tightest places.
- Automatic Trending: Every measurement is always automatically recorded, without any set-up.
- System-Monitor: Ten power quality parameters on one screen according to EN50160 power quality standard.
- Logger function: Configure for any test condition with memory for up to 600 parameters at user defined intervals.
- View graphs and generate reports: With included analysis software.
- Battery life: Seven hours operating time per charge on Li-ion battery pack.
- 400 Hz measurement – capture power quality measurements for avionic and military power systems.
- PowerWave data capture – capture fast RMS values to see every waveform so you can determine how the voltage, current and frequency values are interacting.
- Power inverter efficiency – measure both ac power and dc power, in and out, to monitor the efficiency of inverters.
- Energy monetization – calculate the fiscal cost of energy waste due to poor power quality.
- Energy assessment– quantify the before and after installation improvements in energy consumption to justify energy saving devices.
- Frontline troubleshooting – quickly diagnose problems on-screen to get your operation back online.
- Predictive maintenance – detect and prevent power quality issues before they cause downtime.
- Long-term analysis – uncover hard-to-find or intermittent issues.
- Load studies – verify electrical system capacity before adding loads.