The Dranetz HDPQ® Xplorer represents the top of the line in the Dranetz HDPQ family of products and offers you simply the best PQ monitoring available from Dranetz, or any other manufacturer! The Dranetz HDPQ Xplorer includes all of the features of the Dranetz HDPQ Visa and Guide instruments, but adds high speed transient capture capabilities, so you’ll never miss an event!
The HDPQ Xplorer offers you the best in class Power Quality monitoring capabilities available. It measures to all current industry standards, including IEC 61000-4-30 Class A, IEC 61000-4-7, IEEE 1159, IEEE 519, IEEE 1459, and more. With its high speed transient data capture (1 microsecond/channel) capabilities, this 8-channel workhorse simultaneously captures and characterizes thousands of parameters, by using a range of standard and customizable operating modes. The unique measurement capabilities include capture of low-medium-high frequency transients through peak, waveshape, rms duration and adaptive high-speed sampling, as well as power measurements to clearly characterize harmonics, non-sinusoidal, and unbalanced systems. The Intelligent AnswerModule® feature provides consultant-like analysis of sag directivity, capacitor switching transient identification/directivity and motor analysis/reporting.
Dranetz HDPQ Xplorer Features:
- High Definition PQ & Energy Monitoring – 1000Vrms, AC/DC, 512 samples/cycle
- High Speed Digitized Transients to 1us – to 2000Vpk
- Eight channels, 4 voltage & 4 current
- AnswerModules – Sag directivity, PF capacitor identification, motor – automatic event categorization
- Advanced PQ – IEC 61000-4-30 Class A & IEEE 1159 compliant
- Harmonics – IEC 61000-4-7, IEEE 519
- Transient capabilities – V & I – waveshape triggers. Beyond standards
- IEE 1459 Advanced Power Measurements
- 10,000 cycle pre/post trigger buffer
- EN 50160 Ed 3