Since 1988, the 5700A family has set the standard for multifunction calibrator performance in calibration laboratories around the world. Now the time has come to advance this best-in-class calibrator, taking advantage of twenty-first century technology and usability.
The Fluke 5730A High Performance Multifunction Calibrator is the culmination of years of engineering development, customer research and industrial design, to bring to market the new “gold standard” in electrical multifunction calibration.
Fluke Calibration 5730A Features
- Improved performance specifications for ac voltage, ac current and resistance
- 6.5 inch VGA capacitive touch screen with full color graphical user interface
- Visual Connection Management™ output terminals guide connections
- Graphical user interface in nine languages
- Compatible with 52120A and 5725A amplifiers
- Full MET/CAL® compatibility with 5700A and 5720A procedures
- Artifact Calibration using 10 V, 1 Ω and 10 kΩ external standards