The Fluke Calibration 9500B addresses these issues, and provides true, full automation through the use of its unique Active Heads. With the 9500B, all the signals required to fully calibrate the oscilloscope are generated in detachable heads, remote from the calibrator mainframe. The heads are connected directly to the oscilloscope input without the need for additional cables. All control and switching of waveforms are performed under the control of the mainframe, yet within the head itself - typically only a matter of millimeters away from the oscilloscope input and amplifiers. With each 9500B mainframe able to control up to five heads, all the signals required to calibrate a 4-channel oscilloscope with an external trigger can be supplied, controlled and switched without operator intervention or the need for external switching.
- Full automation provides totally hands-free oscilloscope calibration - even on today’s ultra-high performance,multi-channel, feature rich instruments.
- Continuous upgradeability helps you protect your investment in the tools you need to manage ever changing workload demands.
- Simultaneous output on 5 channels means no more lead changing and no more complicated signal multiplexers or impedance matching networks.
- Leveled sinewaves to 6 GHz and edges to 70 ps provide all the performance and flexibility you need to fully calibrate today’s and tomorrow’s high performance oscilloscopes.
- Fluke’s unique Active Head Technology™ generates calibration signals right at the oscilloscope input – now there is no doubt whether waveform aberrations are down to connecting leads or the oscilloscope itself.