The Fluke FTK450 Fiber Verification Kit with Fiber Inspector has been replaced with newer models
View the Fiber Optic Testers
The Fluke FTK450 Fiber Verification Kit (with FiberInspector Mini) is ideal for contractors or network technicians who install and maintain premise networks with both multimode and single-mode optical fiber. This kit to verifies optical loss and power levels at 850 nm, 1300 nm, 1310 nm and 1550 nm, inspects fiber endfaces and locates cable faults, connector problems and polarity issues.
The FTK450 SimpliFiber Optical Loss Test Kit includes all the tools to verify proper installation and maintain optical fiber cabling systems, and provides simple and effective tools that provide the capability to measure loss and power levels, locate faults and polarity issues and inspect connector endfaces.
- Provides complete functionality for testing and troubleshooting
- Offers SC or ST connections at 850nm, 1300nm, 1310nm and 1550nm wavelengths
- Eliminates mistakes with auto-wavelength detection
- Able to set reference values for link loss measurements or use the meter alone for power readings
- Features an interchangeable connector adapters allow testing with multiple connector types
- Able to analyze test results and create professional test reports using LinkWare reporting software