The ODM TTK 650 Test, Inspection and Cleaning Kit delivers powerful and portable fiber testing options at an affordable price. High-end hardware and software allows technicians to ensure industry-standard compliance with PASS/FAIL functionality for single mode fiber optic telecommunications systems. ODM’s TTK 650 provides test technicians and contractors with high-end hardware and software to guarantee industry standard compliance in single mode fiber optic-based telecommunications. The TTK 650 contains all equipment necessary to inspect, clean, and test fiber optic cables, while ODM’s proprietary software allows for professional closeout reporting.
ODM TTK 650 Features:
Fiber Connector Inspection
- VIS 400 inspection scope connects to included 8” Dell tablet via USB
- Automated PASS/FAIL compliance with IEC 61300-3-35 standard
- Optional PA 250 wireless access device transmits test data to devices within 200 feet
- Complete wet/dry cleaning system ensures compliance with industry standards for endface cleanliness
- Materials included for 1,000 cleanings
dB Loss Testing
- Optical Power Meter with archiving ability and streaming data via USB
- Laser light source provides standard wavelengths for testing single mode systems
- “Loopback” test jumpers and fiber module allow for loss testing in paired fiber systems, such as AT&T LTE, Sprint, and T-Mobile wireless builds.