The Fluke Networks SimpliFiber Pro Optical Power Meter and Fiber Test Kits provide you with all the tools you need to help you verify proper installation and maintain fiber-optic cabling systems. Available in kits or a la carte, these tools are simple and effective and provide you with the capability to measure loss and power levels, locate faults and polarity issues, and inspect connector end-faces.
SimpliFiber Pro is a product suite that allows you to match products and functionality to your needs. SimpliFiber Pro is made up of five unique fiber platforms: the power meter, the multimode source, two singlemode sources, and the FindFiber™ Remote ID source. Each platform has uniquely competitive features, bundled in convenient kits, to meet the needs of today's technicians.
The optical power meter is included in all kits and is calibrated for accuracy at six different wavelengths (850, 1300, 1310, 1490, 1550, 1625). The meter features the ability to save a reference power level, allowing a direct display of fiber loss. It also has an intuitive four-button panel, a large LCD display screen, and a serial port. The meter's single connector permits simple network connection and straightforward reference power measurement. Interchangeable connector adapters are available in the most popular connector styles.
- FTK 1000
- FTK 1300
- FTK 1350
- FTK 1450
- FTK 2000
- FTK 2100
Fluke Networks SimpliFiber Pro Features
- Dual-wavelength testing
- Tests multimode and singlemode fiber
- Measures optical power and loss at 850, 1300, 1310, 1490, 1550, 1625 nm wavelengths
- Offers quick remote identification of cabling runs with FindFiber Remote IDs
- Conduct pre-testing and qualify cabling runs
- Auto-senses source wavelength
- Saves 1000 test results
- Single port testing for simple network connection
- Ruggedly built for demanding field use
- LinkWare™ Cable Test Management Software documents, reports, and manages all test data