Fluke 433 Features
- Records all your necessary values in a three phase system.
- Minimal setup required with intuitive menus.
- Highest safety rating in the industry.
- Four voltage and four current channels.
- Captures waveform data on all phases simultaneously.
- System-Monitor: Six power quality parameters on one dashboard
- Automatic Transient display: Never miss an event.
- Auto Trend: Don't waste time setting up recordings.
- Rugged, handheld recorder.
- Seven hours operating time per charge on NiMH battery pack.
- Transfer data files to your PC for reporting and analysis using FlukeView® software.
(Software and optical communication cable not included)
(The Fluke 434 adds a couple features to the base 433 such as Interharmonics, Transients, Inrush currents and Energy Usage, along with greater memory storage for screen capture and datasets. The kit also includes FlukeView software and an optical communication cable to safely connect the power analyzer to your PC.)