Item is an older model, click below to see the newest replacement:
Replaced by the Fluke 435 series II power quality analyzer
The Fluke 435 Three Phase Energy & Power Quality Analyzer is part of the Fluke 430 Series of power quality analyzers. The Fluke 435 helps you locate, predict, prevent and troubleshoot problems in three- and single-phase power distribution systems. Troubleshooting is faster with on-screen display of trends and captured events, even while background recording continues. The IEC standards for flicker, harmonics and power quality such as the IEC 61000-3-3 are built right in to take the guess work out of power quality.
The Fluke 435 offers unique features like AutoTrend, which records everything on the screen automatically; System-Monitor, a quick diagnosis of system performance against user defined limits; Logger Function with multi-parameter logging; and Mains Signaling, measures interference from ripple control signals at specific frequencies. These features help to quickly diagnose problems and build benchmarks for predictive maintenance.
- Expanded voltage configurations with 2 and 2.5 element modes
- Supports GPS time synchronization according to IEC61000-4-30 via optional Fluke GPS430 module.
- Phase angle resolution improved to 0.1º resolution and referenced to L1/A voltage.
- Phase rotation indicator provides clear indication of the phase rotation direction to determine correct connections.
- Troubleshoot real-time: Analyze the trends using the cursors and zoom tools-even while background recording continues.
- Automatic Transient Mode: Capture 200 kHz waveform data on all phases simultaneously up to 6 kV
- Measure all three phases and neutral: With included four current probes
- System-Monitor: Up to ten power quality parameters on one screen according to EN50160 power quality standard
- View graphs and generate reports: With included analysis software
- Logger function: Configure for any test condition with memory for over 400 parameters at user defined intervals.
- Mains signaling: Measure interference from ripple control signals at specific frequencies
- Inrush mode: For troubleshooting nuisance circuit breaker tripping.
- AutoTrend: Every measurement you see is always automatically recorded, without any setup.
- Fully Class-A compliant: Conduct tests according to the stringent international IEC 61000-4-30 Class-A standard.
- Battery Life: Seven hours operating time per charge on NiMH battery pack