The Fluke TiX Series Infrared Cameras come equipped with easy navigation around hard to reach objects with the industry's only 320x240 IR camera with a 5.7in touchscreen LCD and a full 240° rotating lens.This Fluke Infrared Camera series consists of the Fluke TiX500, Fluke TiX520, Fluke TiX560, and Fluke TiX580.
||-20 °C to +650 °C (-4 °F to +1202 °F)
||-20 °C to +850 °C (-4 °F to +1562 °F)
||-20 °C to +1200 °C (-4 °F to +2192 °F)
||-20 °C to +800 °C (-4 °F to + 1472 °C)
Fluke TiX Features
- 5.7-inch screen provides 150 % more viewing area than a standard 3.5-inch screen
- The ergonomic design and neck strap make long inspection days a lot easier
- Easily maneuver over, under and around objects with the 240 ° rotating screen while viewing the screen at a comfortable angle, unlike standard pistol grip cameras
- Eliminate potential for mis-diagnosis with automatically focused images throughout your field of view with MultiSharp™ Focus
- Get an instant in-focus image of your designated target with LaserSharp® Auto Focus
- Get 4x the pixel data with SuperResolution, which captures multiple images and combines them to create a 1280 x 960 image on the TiX580 and 640 x 480 images on the TiX560 and TiX520
- MATLAB® and LabVIEW® software compatibility allows users to integrate camera data, infrared video and infrared images to support R&D analysis
- Save time–wirelessly sync images directly from your camera to the Fluke Connect® system, and attach to an asset record or work order. Make faster decisions by accessing inspection measurements from anywhere. Team members can instantly see the same data, at the inspection site and the office.