The Fluke Ti55FT feature a 320 x 240 detector with industry leading thermal sensitivity (≤ 0.05 °C;50 mK NETD) for high resolution, ultra high-quality images. In addition, with a 60 Hz detector acquisition rate temperatures are displayed live on the large 5-inch color display. All FT models feature the innovative IR-Fusion® technology. IR-Fusion captures a visible light image in addition to the infrared image and takes the mystery out of IR image analysis. It helps to better identify and report suspect components and enable the repair to be done right the first time.
- Predictive maintenance – Identify electrical and mechanical problems before they cause failure
- Power/utilities – Real-time analysis of substations, transmission lines and equipment
- Process monitoring – Real-time observation to ensure efficient and safe operation
- Research and development – Quantify heat patterns to improve product designs
- Electronic design – Close up circuit board analysis