The iQA series Passive Intermodulation (PIM) analyzer is a feature rich, high power PIM test solution. This field proven analyzer enables network operators to improve site performance by finding and eliminating sources of passive intermodulation at the cell site. The design includes an integrated panel PC with intuitive touch screen interface for performing tests and generating site reports. This version of the iQA ships from the factory enabled to support Range to Fault (RTF) technology: with the purchase of an optional RTF module, operators are able to activate RTF mode within the iQA user software to accurately measure the distance to return loss faults as well as the distance to PIM faults at the cell site.
Kaelus (Summitek) IQA Features
- Rugged, reliable construction suitable for field use
- Fully configurable frequencies, powers and IM product
- Integrated polycarbonate transit case
- Spectrum analyzer mode
- Simple to operate touch screen interface
- Internal report generation