The Kaelus iPA-0850A Portable PIM Tester, 850MHz, LTE, UMTS is part of the iPA Series of Passive Intermodulation (PIM) analyzers which are the first battery powered PIM Test Analyzer versatile enough to support multiple test scenarios such as testing at the top of the tower, base of tower, roof top and in-building for DAS systems. This IEC compliant 20W, rugged, battery operated design includes an iPad Mini for remote control, handsfree dynamic testing scenario that is safe and convenient. Add the optional Range to Fault (RTF) Module to quickly identify the location of PIM and Return Loss sources.
Evolved from a design legacy of field proven analyzers this PIM Analyzer enables network operators to improve site performance by finding and eliminating sources of passive intermodulation at the cell site. An intuitive touch screen interface is also available for local control, performing tests and generating site reports.
- Rugged and reliable; designed with tower climbers in mind
- iPad Mini included for remote control of device
- Extensive reporting capabilities
- Fully configurable frequencies, powers and IM products
- Simple to operate touch screen interface
- Spectrum monitor, frequency sweep and time trace modes
|RX RANGE (PIM)
|RTF MODULE #
How to Video: Kaelus IPA-0850A 850MHz Portable PIM Tester