The 4191A RF Impedance Analyzer measures 14 parameters with a maximum resolution of 4½ digits . The internal synthesizer provides variable frequencies from 1 MHz through 1000 MHz covering the UHF, VHF and video bands with automatic sweep capability. An internal dc bias supply with auto sweep function covers the voltage range of ±40 V in 10 mV steps.
The 4191A permits reliable measurements over a wide measuring range. Its outstanding repeatability, frequency response and accuracy are made possible by unique error correction capability and specially designed test fixtures. These features allow the 4191A to be used in evaluation of electronic materials, components and circuitry.
- 1 - 1000 MHz variable test frequency with sweep capability
- Direct reading of |Z| - Θ, |Y| - Θ, |F| - Θ; L, C-R, G, D, Q, R-X, G-B, Px-Py
- High resolution - 4½ digit max
- Wide measuring range- 1 m - 100k (|Z|)
- Versatile, easy-to-use test fixtures
Optional Accessories Available:
16091A Coaxial Test Fixture
16092A Spring Clip Test Fixture
16093A/16093B Binding Post Test Fixture
16904A Probe Fixture