The Keysight E4991B Impedance Analyzer operates at frequency ranges from 1 MHz to 3 GHz and offers 0.65% basic accuracy of measurement over a wide range of impedences. Equivalent circuit analytics support seven distinct multi-parameter models and help simulate equivalent parameter values of components, and a wide variety of accessories are available that are designed to render measurement simple and reliable. Three frequency options are available: 1 MHz to 500 MHz, 1 MHz to 1 GHz and 1 MHz to 3 GHz. Frequeny updates are available as well to meet your testing requirements. This device features an accessible interface as well, providing a 10.4 inch color LCD touchscreen display. The Keysight E4991B is an essential tool for technicians in fields like R&D, QA or inspection who need to characterize and evaluate electronic components, semiconductor devices or materials.
Keysight E4991B Features
- Three frequency options: 1 MHz to 500 MHz/1 GHz/3 GHz, upgradable
- ±0.65% basic accuracy and 120 mΩ to 52 kΩ impedance range (10% measurement accuracy range)
- Built-in DC bias (Option 001): 0 V to ±40 V, 0 A to ±100 mA
- 4-channel & 4-trace
- Data analysis function: Equivalent circuit analysis, limit line test
- Measurement parameters: |Z|, |Y|, θ, R, X, G, B, L, C, D, Q, |Γ|, Γx, Γy, θΓ, Vac, Iac, Vdc1, Idc1 (1. Option 001 is required)
- Dielectric/magnetic material measurement (Option 002): |εr|, εr', εr'', tanδ(ε), |μr|, μr', μr'', tanδ(μ)
- Material measurement options provide temperature characteristics analysis capability (Option 007) and direct read function of permittivity and permeability (Option 002)
- Temperature characteristics measurement (Option 007) and reliable on–wafer measurement (Option 010) capabilities
- Probe station connection kit (Option 010) offers an accurate on-wafer or micro-component impedance measurement solution up to 3 GHz
Keysight E4991B Applications
- Passive components: Impedance measurement of chip components such as capacitors, inductors, ferrite beads, resistors, or crystal/ceramic resonators.
- Semiconductor components: C-V characteristics analysis and equivalent series resistance measurement of varactor diodes.
- Dielectric material: Permittivity and loss tangent evaluation of plastics, ceramics, and printed circuit boards.
- Magnetic material: Permeability and loss tangent evaluation of ferrite, amorphous and other magnetic materials.