The Easyloc is an automatic line location system, designed to detect underground cables and pipe lines quickly and effortlessly. The Easyloc system comprises of the Rx receiver and the Tx transmitter. The standard receiver can be used without a transmitter (passive mode) to locate cables and measure depth with 50/60 Hz power frequency. The receiver has a high dynamic range, allowing it to distinguish three-phases on live cables without saturating.
With the battery powered 0.5 W transmitter, the Easyloc can perform active detection with direct connection, inductive coupling and general induction modes. The receiver can also be used with any transmitters that use the 33 kHz industry standard frequency. The self-calibration function ensures that you always get accurate results without the high maintenance costs.
Megger Easyloc Features:
- Locate underground cables and pipe lines quickly and effortlessly
- High dynamic range in passive mode
- Direct connection, inductive coupling and general induction active modes
- Receiver is compatible with all industry standard 33 kHz transmitters
- Self-calibration function ensures measurement accuracy