The Astro-Med Dash 18X Data Acquisition Recorder for AC/DC Voltage, DC Bridge, Frequency & Thermocouple captures 18 channels of data continuously to a dedicated 73 GByte hard drive at a sample rate of 100 kHz per channel. That translates to hours of continuous data capture, even at the highest sample rates. Best of all, set the dash 18X, for long-term trend recording at sample rates as low as one sample per minute for months of unattended data acquisition. The Dash 18X can capture data based on user defined trigger conditions, allowing the exact data to be captured. Thousands of captures can be stacked on the hard drive, ideal for unattended, triggered operation. Each Dash 18X offers pre- and post-trigger memory storage, so it can be programmed to show what caused an event, what followed an event, or both. With pre-trigger percentage selectable from 0 to 99 percent, each capture can be tailored specifically to the application.
- Record waveform data, video snapshots and audio
- 18 universal input channels for voltage, thermocouple and bridge
- 17 inch touch-screen display for data viewing and analysis
- Record data directly to 73 gbyte hard drive at 100 KHz sample rate per channel
- Real-time filtering and math functions
- 10/100BaseT ethernet interface and internal dvd+R drive
- WinXP operating system