California Instruments 751TC 750 VA Single - Phase AC Power Source
- Power Output: 750 VA at 110 to 130 volts rms output from unity to ±0.7 power factor
- Output Voltage Ranges: 0 to 130 volts rms and 0 to 260 volts rms as determined by rear panel straps
- Total Harmonic Distortion: less than 0.30% distortion from 200Hz to 600Hz; less than 0.5% distortion from 45 Hz to 5 KHz
- Load Regulation: ±1% over the range from 45 Hz to 5 KHz when tested at unity power factor. In addition, a load regulation adjustment permits the regulation to be adjusted to zero at any given line voltage, signal frequency and load conditions. Control resolution is 0.1%
- Full Power Frequency Range: 45 Hz to 5 KHz.
- Frequency Response: ±0.5 dB from 45 Hz to 5 KHz
- AC Noise Level: 80 dB below full output with input shorted; 60 dB below full output at full rated power output
- AC Input Line: 115VAC 25A CB or 208VAC 15A CB. Unit may be wired for the following single phase voltages on special order. 220 VAC, 230 VAC, and 240 VAC
- AC Input Frequency: 48 to 65 Hz
- AC Input Power: 2100 watts maximum under worst case line and full rated load conditions
- Dimensions: 7" H x 19" W x 21" D
- Approx. Shipping Weight: 100 lbs.