The global AC power testing requirements demand more sophisticated AC Power Source that is capable of simulating a wide variety of AC line conditions, harmonic waveforms, accurate power measurement and analysis. The Chroma 6500 series Programmable AC Power Source delivers the right solution to simulate all kinds of normal/abnormal input conditions and measure the critical characteristics of the product under test. It can be used for R&D design characterization, production testing, and QA verification of commercial, industrial, and aerospace electronic products.
The Chroma 6500 series delivers maximum rated power for any output voltage up to 300 Vac, and at any frequency between 15Hz to 2000Hz. It is suitable for commercial applications (47-63Hz); for avionics,marine, military applications at 400Hz or higher frequency; or for electrical motor, air-conditioner test applications at 20Hz. All models generate very clean sine or square waveforms output with typical distortion less than 0.5%.
The Chroma 6500 series has built-in Direct Digital Synthesis (DDS) Waveform Generator to provide user programmable high precision waveform. For testing products under AC line distortion conditions, clipped sinewave can be generated with 0% to 43% distortion and amplitude from 0% to 100%. It also can simulate all kinds of power line disturbances such as cycle dropout, transient spike, brown out, phase angle, voltage and frequency ramp up (ramp down), etc.. Up to 30 harmonic waveforms are factory installed, and testing for compliance to AC line harmonic immunity standards can be easily achieved in the field.
- Programmable Sine, Square, or Clipped Sine waveform output Programmable voltage, current limit, frequency, phase, and distortion
- Power line disturbances simulation capability
- 30 factory-installed harmonic waveforms in the wavefrom library
- User programmable sequential output waveforms for auto-execution
- Powerful measurement of Vrms, Irms, Ipk+, Ipk-, power, frequency, crest factor,power factor, inrush current, VA, VAR, etc.
- Built-in power factor correction circuit provides input power factor over 0.98 to meet the IEC regulations
- Advanced PWM technology delivers high power output in a light and compact rack-mountable package
- Built-in output isolation relays User-definable power-on state
- TTL output to any signal output transition for ATE application
- Analog Programming Interface for external amplitude control
- Support IEEE 488.2 and RS-232C bus interface Meet MIL. STD 704D
- List mode transient power line disturbances simulation for Voltage
- Dip& Variation to meet IEC 1000-4-11
||0-150V / 0-300V / Auto