The Chroma 61601 Programmable AC Power Source 500 VA, 15 Hz - 1 kHz delivers pure, instrument grade AC power at very low cost. It is suitable for commercial, avionics, and military applications from bench-top testing to mass production. The 61601 generates very clean AC output with distortion less than 0.3% at 50/60Hz. With the state-of-the-art PWM technology and power factor correction circuit, the 61601 yields higher efficiency and delivers more output power. The 61601 is capable of delivering up to 6 times of peak current compared to its maximum rated current that makes it ideal for inrush current test.
- Compact size and weight attributable to advance PWM technology
- Built-in PFC, provide input power factor over 0.98 (full load)
- AC+DC output mode for voltage DC offset simulation
- Programmable slew rate setting for changing voltage and frequency
- Programmable voltage, current limit
- One-key recall for 9 different voltage and frequency
- Comprehensive measurement capability, V, Irms, Ipk, Inrush, P, Q, S, PF, CF of current and etc.
- High output current crest factor, ideal for inrush current testing
- TTL signal which indicates ON/OFF
- 3 units combined to 3-phase power output
- Optional analog programming interface
- Optional GPIB and RS-232C interface
- Full protection: OP,OC,OV and OT protection
||0.3% @ 50/60Hz1%,