The Dranetz 3105 is a highly portable instrument, specifically designed to simplify accurate power signal analysis in the laboratory or in the field. It performs 25 different measurements including the analysis of harmonic content up to the 50th harmonic. All measurements and calculations are available in less than one second so that decisions can be made and remedial actions evaluated on the spot.
Dranetz 3105 Features
- Instant calculation of harmonic distortion of plus amplitude, percent and phase of each harmonic
- Calculation of power in Watts, VA or VAR and power factor, as well as network impedance
- Fast on-the-spot printed records with date and time recorded
- Unattended logging of any or all parameters at up to 15 preset times or at preset intervals with results recorded on a tape cassette
- Fast analysis up to the 50th harmonic of all parameters from one run of data
- Digital precision for reliable, repeatable readings, even with ambient temperature variations