The CA Instruments MX45 Compliance Test System consists of multiple high power AC and DC power systems that provide controlled AC and DC output for ATE and product test applications. The MX45 is designed to meet AC source requirements for use in compliance testing such as IEC 61000-3-2
, 61000-3-12, and MIL-STD-1399-300
to name a few. This high power AC and DC test system covers a wide spectrum of AC and DC power applications at an affordable cost. Using state-of-the-art PWM switching techniques, the California Instruments MX45 Test System combines compactness, robustness and functionality in a compact floor-standing chassis. This higher power density has been accomplished without the need to resort to elaborate cooling schemes or additional installation wiring. Simply roll the unit to its designated location (using included casters), plug it in, and the California Instruments MX45 Test System is ready to work.
- -SNK: Automatic crossover between Source and Sink power mode offers regenerative capabilities in AC mode. Regenerate up to 100% of the rated output power back to the utility grid during sink mode operation.
- -160: RTCA/DO-160D, DO-160E, and EUROCAE test firmware.
- -411: IEC 1000-4-11 test firmware.
- -413: IEC 1000-4-13 Harmonics & Interharmonics test firmware.
- -704: Mil Std 704 A - F test - firmware/ software.
- -ABD: ABD0100.1.8 Test Option.
- -AMD: Airbus AMD24 Test
- -B787: Boeing 787 Test Software
- -HV: Adds 400 V L-N AC-only output range.
California Instruments MX45 Features
- Combines AC/DC source and power analyzer functions
- AC, DC and AC+DC Operating Modes
- Powerful output transient generation
- Arbitrary waveform generation
- User defined voltage waveform and distortion programming
- Harmonic analysis of Voltage and Current
- Can deliver up to 300 Amps
- Maximum current of 125 A rms
- Multiple Chassis Configurations