The EM Test NetWave Series, 1-Phase AC/DC Power Source is specifically designed to meet the requirements as per the standards IEC/EN 61000-4-13
. Used as a DC power source it covers the requirements as per the standards IEC/EN 61000-4-17
(Ripple on DC) and IEC/EN 61000-4-29
for voltage dips and interruptions on DC supplies.
With its low distortion and high stability, even if supplying dynamic loads, the NetWave series guarantees full compliant measurements for harmonics and flicker testing as per IEC/EN 61000-3-2
, IEC/EN 61000-3-3
, IEC/EN 61000-3-11
and IEC/EN 61000-3-12
as well as JIS C 61000-3-2.
The NetWave series is well suited for testing inverters (e.g. solar power, wind power) and e-vehicles.
Additionally, the NetWave series 1-phase offers the necessary capabilities for avionics testing as per DO-160 Section 16
, Airbus ABD0100 and Boeing as well as per MIL-STD-704
- NetWave 3: Multifunctional AC/DC source, 3,500VA AC / 4,500W DC
- NetWave 7: Multifunctional AC/DC source, 7,500VA AC / 9,000W DC
- NetWave 7.x: Multifunctional AC/DC source, 7,500VA AC / 9,000W DC, with built-in isolation transformer required to perform tests as per aircraft (DO-160, Airbus and Boeing) and military (MIL-STD-704) standards
EM Test Netwave 1 phase Features
- Wide Power Bandwidth; DC - 5kHz
- Output Power up to 7,500VA AC and 9,000W DC
- Output Voltage max. 360V AC and +/- 500V DC
- High Inrush Current Capability up to 200A
- Extended trigger and control capabilities (NetWave 7.3)
EM Test Netwave 1 phase Applications
- RENEWABLE ENERGY